Thursday, January 03, 2008

35 Films In 49 Days?

These are the 35 films I would really like to see before I make my final 2007 Awards in roughly seven weeks:

**Updated: Films in red are the ones I successfully managed to see**

3:10 To Yuma
4 Months, 3 Weeks and 2 Days
Across The Universe
Before The Devil Knows You're Dead
Bridge To Terabithia
The Bucket List
Bug
Charlie Wilson's War
The Diving Bell and the Butterfly
Elizabeth: The Golden Age
Flight of the Red Balloon
Hairspray
Hallam Foe
I Don't Want To Sleep Alone
In The Valley Of Elah
Interview
Juno
The Kite Runner
La Vie En Rose
Lady Chatterley (2006)
Lust, Caution
My Blueberry Nights
No Country For Old Men
Once
Paranoid Park
The Savages
Sicko
The Singer
Sweeney Todd
There Will Be Blood
Things We Lost In The Fire
Transformers
Two Days In Paris
Yella
Youth Without Youth

No comments: