Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Predictions {National Board of Review}

I am SO excited. The NBR announce their Top 10 and awards tomorrow. Their Best Picture nearly always gets in, so this is the first major test for all those Oscar hopefuls. Here's who I think will grab each prize, and I'll post the actual winners plus reaction tomorrow:

Best Picture: Into the Wild

Based on the fact their winner doesn't usually win at Oscar I'm not gonna go for Atonement. Otherwise I probably would have. I also think The Kite Runner is in with a shout. They gave it to Neverland and this looks equally as sappy.

Rest of Top Ten:

The Assassination of Jesse James
Atonement
I'm Not There
Juno
The Kite Runner
Michael Clayton
No Country For Old Men
Sweeney Todd
There Will Be Blood

Best Director: Sean Penn - Into the Wild
Best Actor in a Leading Role: Daniel Day-Lewis - There Will Be Blood
Best Actress in a Leading Role: Ellen Page - Juno
Best Actor in a Supporting Role: Hal Holbrook - Into the Wild
Best Actress in a Supporting Role: Cate Blanchett - I'm Not There

No comments: