Thursday, September 01, 2005

Vroom Vroom..

"I got a brand new car. Looks like a jaguar. It's got leather seats. It's got a CD player player player player player player player player player player"

Sorry couldn't resist. I passed my driving test today! Absoloutely delighted. Of course this means I can drive into Uni as opposed to taking the [chokes in disgust] b-u-s. I'm not a snob, I just hate buses -- with a passion. My two years as a regular bus-user has included too many reliability issues, usually involving me standing in the freezing cold, and sometimes snowy conditions. I shudder even thinking about it. Anyway, doesn't matter now, as with six minors, I will be let loose on the roads soon -- well, whenever the insurance gets sorted. That's probably not great for any drivers and pedestrians out there but super pour moi.
J'ai fini pour le moment.
:)

No comments: