Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Adaptability Central

After reading Memoirs of a Geisha, its suitability for adaptation is as follows:

Quality: 9/10

Golden's writing style and story-telling is very easy to follow and should hopefully manifest itself into the screen version.

Tense: 6/10

Inappropriate. Jumps tense a lot and recounts random stories in people's lives. Structure will have to be re-arranged totally.

Detail: 7/10

It's very detailed. Will be hard capturing all of the detail in a motion picture.

Overall Suitability: 7.5/10

Not an easy job but if anyone can do it, it's Marshall. Another showy picture to direct, he will thrive on this. He has his work cut out though.

2 comments:

Car Insurance Center said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here.
I also have a web site & blog about online car insurance rate so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

Great blog post.

I thought your readers would like to see this site as well:
low cost car insurance or check out http://www.officialautoinsurancedeal.com for low cost car insurance info.