Thursday, December 18, 2008

Reaction... Sort of

I just handed in my final assignment and was totally in the xmas mood until...

Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Leading Role
ANNE HATHAWAY / Kym - “RACHEL GETTING MARRIED”
ANGELINA JOLIE / Christine Collins - “CHANGELING”
MELISSA LEO / Ray Eddy - “FROZEN RIVER”
MERYL STREEP / Sister Aloysius Beauvier - “DOUBT”
KATE WINSLET / April Wheeler - “REVOLUTIONARY ROAD”

It's not a huge surprise, but ARGH! One lives in hope. Oscar nomination day is going to be dramatic.

2 comments:

Dave said...

I know!

Where's Sally, you bastards?!

(I assume that's what your upset about too. It should be.)

Calum Reed said...

Yes, that's why I'm upset :'(

SAG piss me off every year! Considering it's an acting branch their taste is shocking.

Bait/Hollywood/America