Saturday, October 25, 2008

Glutton For Punishment

Point #1

I'm in the middle of watching The Happening when I realise that a) Mark Wahlberg should never be a protagonist, b) Nobody knows how to make characters in action films convincing anymore, and c) M. Night Shyamalan is one of the most over-rated people the world of cinema has ever welcomed into its hearts. It's now paused at 38 minutes and 43 seconds and features Wahlberg's wife (whoever the Actress is she needs shooting) and best friend's daughter, who I suspect is going to be involved in some suspect plot twist in the next ten minutes. On the bright side, it's unintentionally quite hilarious.

Point #2

I'm going to be live-blogging Strictly Come Dancing and The X Factor tonight. Yes, I
did this last year and burned my fingers out switching between the remote and keyboard, and almost drunk myself to death on Magners. Looking back though, it was fun.

Coming Soon @ Ultimate Addict:
A Post on Talullah Bankhead
First Oscar Predicts of the year

No comments: