Monday, May 14, 2007

The Death of Feminity

So the Serbian lesbian and her band of stone cold foxes (literally) reigned supreme at the Eurovision Song Contest in Helsinki on Saturday. The contest just gets stranger and stranger every year. Many people attribute the Serbian win to Eastern block voting which kind of holds water (by the way my prediction of five of the top ten ending in "ia" fell just short, although Moldova were also in the top ten which strengthens the point I was trying to make) but to be honest, Serbia got a lot of points off Western European countries as well. I always say the winner of Eurovision is the most popular song, and I still think it this year. I just have no idea where people are coming from. =)


Here are my ratings for the songs (out of twelve):


No comments: