Friday, November 04, 2011

LDN

As it’s been just over a month since my last blog post, I’d like to take this opportunity to state that, yes, I am still alive. If you take a look at the sidebar you’ll notice a section dedicated to the London Film Festival, which I had the pleasure of attending for the first time this year on behalf of InRO, and which has been the chief reason for my absence from the blog during October. I’m going to endeavour to compensate for this by posting full and capsule reviews of several of the titles I saw there in the coming weeks, including highly-anticipated awards contenders “The Artist,” “The Descendants,” and “Coriolanus.”

In the meantime, following this post is a review of "The Adventures of Tintin," which was not a part of the festival, but deserves attention nevertheless.

No comments: