Sunday, May 02, 2010

Un Autre Project, aka Glutton For Punishment

Yes, it's true that I am barely a tenth of the way through a personal canon, and not even close to finishing my 2009 Addict awards. Still, I figure that more projects can surely only help to increase the frequency of posts on the blog.

Lately, I've been hearing the number 52 an awful lot. I have no idea why. It seems as if it has probably sub-consciously affected my film viewing though, since four of the last ten viewed flicks have been from that particular year. Thus, I've decided to turn this into a project, and am going to attempt to continue with '52 viewing, providing reviews for each film, inclusive of those four to which I earlier referred.

So watch this space for some serious retrospective action. Or better still, watch Gloria.


No comments: