Friday, April 24, 2009

She'll Fuck You Up

Yoohoo!

I haven't posted for weeks because I'm currently very occupied with my Uni dissertation, which is about Screwball comedies if you're interested. All my focus is going into that at the moment. Still, I was procrastinating a little bit earlier, and stumbled upon something rather exciting.


I don't know how many of you remember the 2001 song 'Paradise' by a beautiful American teen girl called Kaci. Well I loved it at the time and revisited the other week. Such a good pop song! But anyway, you'd be forgiven for thinking this girl had faded into obscurity. No! She has a song coming out in America and apparently it's all over the radio there. It's called Crazy Obsessive and is crazy catchy, so I'm gonna share it with you.


A bit of a change of image, huh? From pure to pissed off. You may as well call this a hottest track.... although I could fill the next couple of month's tracks with the upcoming Passion Pit album. Serious pwnage.

No comments: